Do you have experience working within the house building or construction industry? Do you have experience in managing a customer service team and resolving customer queries and complaints through to resolution?
An expanding nationwide company specialising in housing solutions are seeking a Customer Care Manager to join their team based in Nottingham. This is an exciting time to join the company during a period of planned growth.
Your salary will be circa £40,000 per annum plus a range of benefits including a rewards portal, company pension and health care scheme, free car parking on site, a discretionary annual bonus structure based on company performance and 33 days holiday including Bank Holidays, with a 'buy more' holiday scheme available and mileage reimbursement if required during the role.
Your hours of work will be 37.5 per week, 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
As a Customer Care Manager, your duties will be:
* Providing an efficient and effective after-sales/maintenance service in the region by rectifying defects and ensuring Customer Care Supervisors carry out maintenance works as required and maintaining an effective working relationship with all customers
* Championing customer care and ensuring the business achieves and maintains HBF 5 Star rating
* Understanding, implementing and adhering to SHEQ policy and strategy and ensuring that all staff reporting to you do the same
* Ensuring the Customer Care team is meeting the needs of the business and delivering the best customer service
* Ensuring that systems for administering customer care activities are effective and efficient
* Training and motivating the Customer Care team to deliver the best customer service
* Handling and resolving high level and difficult customer complaints elevated from the Customer Care Coordinator
* Introducing customer-focused innovations to improve customer satisfaction and gain competitive advantage
* Communicating with department heads and other key employees who influence the customer experience
* Carrying out random handover inspections to establish the level of site presentation in the eyes of the customer and feeding back the results of the inspections to the site team and senior management
* Attending show home openings to help promote the company and understand customer needs
* Analysing maintenance defects and costs to identify trends and recurrent problems and create preventative actions
* Providing summary reports within the Board Papers to identify key issues and progress made against raising standards
As a Customer Care Manager, you will have:
* Previous experience within the house building or construction industry
* Experience in managing a customer service team
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to deadlines
* Accustomed to dealing with customer complaints through to resolution
* IT literate in Microsoft Word and Excel
* A full UK driving licence
For more information, please call Helen on 0121 360 6000 or email email@example.com