We are currently seeking an experienced Administrator to work in the Customer Care department of this Global, Market Leader based in Solihull.
The role will be offered on a 6 month contract Fixed Term Contract.
- Ensure that the system is updated
- Closing down of tasks.
- Incoming telephone calls are handled efficiently, 95% to be answered pre-voice mail.
- Incoming emails require confirmation to sender.
- Ability to work as part of a small customer care team.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times to purchases and Subcontractors.
- Liaise between clients, maintenance operatives and contractors.
- Input information into the system.
- Day to day duties include answering telephone, filing, typing correspondence and any other duties required.
- The ideal candidate will be positive, enthusiastic and approachable.
- A good team player with an excellent customer service ethos, organised and able to manage their time effectively.
- To liaise with clients to ensure that remedial work the company is responsible for is dealt with promptly and efficiently and that contractors carry out any necessary work in a timely fashion.
The role will be based in a supportive team and the company offer a professional, team environment