The CTO will lead the strategy, planning and delivery of our core Platform and Gateway Development, leading outsource development teams which are based in India. With accountability for all aspects of end-to-end technical design, Azure Cloud Infrastructure, Mobile App, Gateway Development and Service Operations the role would suit an experienced CTO or Head of Engineering looking to move up.
Reporting in to the CEO, the role requires an experienced technical leader who can manage multiple, and at times conflicting priorities which facilitate successful delivery to the end client. The successful candidate will likely have experience working in a fast moving high technology environment and a willingness to pitch-in where necessary to get things done.
• Software development using agile methods / delivery
• Successful design of end-to-end solution architectures encompassing large scale cloud and consumer apps
• Leading design and launch of system interfaces (Restful and subscription APIs, JSON)
• Excellent understanding / experience of using Java
• Scaling infrastructure using cloud service providers / architectures (Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform)
• Experience working with digital (app) technologies, across all platforms
• Able to formulate and deliver strategies / plans, self-motivated with significant experience of managing and leading multi-functional technical teams
• Delivery of hardware devices/IoT from production line to end-customer
• Excellent results from working with offshore development and delivery teams
£80k - £120k + Equity Options
|Salary:||80000 - 120000|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Amini|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available