Do you have previous Credit Control experience? Are you looking for a new challenge? If so, this could be the role for you...
My client is one of the largest property maintenance companies within the UK. They are looking for a Credit Controller to join their accounts department on a permanent basis based in their West Bromwich, West Midlands office.
As a Credit Controller, your duties will be:
* Managing and chasing debt throughout the region, covering multiple sites
*Supporting multiple stakeholders to aid debt recovery
* Issuing debtor letters and statements and where necessary, following the departmental procedure to commence legal action
* Liaising with customers regarding disputed invoices and ensure internal departments are aware of any queries
* Assisting where possible in seeking relevant information in order that the query may be promptly resolved and payment received
* Ensuring the departments credit control procedures are adhered to continuously
* Supporting and maintaining the credit check process
* Producing reports
* Dealing with customer queries relating to invoices
* managing the remittances for cash allocation
* Carrying out general administration duties such as scanning invoices onto the in-house system
As a Credit Controller, you will have:
* Previous experience working as a Credit Controller
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
* Knowledge of Pivot Tables and V Look Ups however this is not essential
Based in West Bromwich, West Midlands office your hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm, 37.5 hours per week. You will be earning a salary of up to £18,000 per annum depending on experience.
Alongside this, you will receive 31 days holiday including 8 days Bank Holidays, company pension scheme and the opportunity to work for a well-established property maintenance company.
For more information, please contact Leah White on 0121 360 6000.