Permanent position - Ref: 1169/2
Corporate Tax Assistant Manager
Up to £43k (DOE)
We have an excellent opportunity for an experience Corporate Tax Assistant Manager to join our well established client based in Bournemouth.
The successful candidate will provide corporation tax servicing to a growing portfolio of clients and dealing with compliance aspects of tax, as well supporting junior staff members. Your portfolio of clients will include all aspects of business activity as you will work with local and national businesses to help them achieve their commercial objectives, meet their statutory requirements and implement growth strategies.
Key responsibilities are:
* Reviewing tax returns and computations;
* Running a portfolio of clients;
* Providing tax advice to clients;
* Involvement with tax planning and projects.
* Assist with development, coaching and training of junior staff.
The successful candidate will:
* Be CTA qualified with relevant corporation tax experience;
* Be committed to a career in tax and have relevant strong experience in a general practice role;
* Have strong technical skills and experience, and have up to date knowledge of corporation tax issues;
* Be experienced in organising delivery or tax work, problem solving and ability to use own initiative;
* Be confident in dealing with partners and clients;
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to work well under pressure;
Company benefits are:
* Competitive salary of £35k - £43k p/a, depending on experience;
* Annual salary review;
* Inclusion in the Assistant Managers bonus scheme;
* 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays) with the option to purchase an additional 5 days;
* Life insurance;
* 4% contributory pension scheme;
* Eligibility for the firms profit sharing scheme;
* Additional benefits such as healthcare, childcare, critical illness, dental and optical.
Apply now to be considered.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions is committed to a policy of equal opportunities across all areas of our business and at all stages in the selection process. Acting in accordance with the Equality Act 2010, we treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, age, disability, race, ethnic or national origin, religion, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union.
From advertising vacancies, conducting candidate searches, selecting CVs, discussing vacancies and submitting details to clients through to interview preparation and at offer stage, Real Recruitment Solutions ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination.