Corporate key Account Manager – Major Accounts within SE but some nationwide travel will be necessary
The Corporate Key Account Manager is responsible for increasing market share within a list of nominated corporate accounts and target accounts.
The primary focus for this Corporate Account Manager role is to pro-actively and strategically develop a portfolio of target corporate accounts, building close working relationships with high profile customers, ensuring maximum client satisfaction, portfolio growth and client retention.
- Target and break into a portfolio of XXX’s largest target customers.
- Continually meet all your customer base face to face to ensure all sales opportunities are identified and managed.
- Manage the sales process, involving key departments where necessary to exceed customer expectations.
- Ensure all aspects of XXX’s portfolio of added value services promoted to maximise revenue opportunities
- Maintain consistent regular contact with each client and ensure all appeals are progressing correctly
- Expand your clients’ portfolios by providing exemplary service
- Continually help Identify additional business opportunities to help customers improve their operational efficiency
- Work with Business Partners and Stakeholder to ensure customer retention and growth is achieved
- Be confident working toward and consistently achieving personal KPIs
A strategic and solutions approach to selling is key to the development of opportunities within this sector. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate an ability to win and sustain new business using this approach. As a Corporate Account Manager you will be able to demonstrate a high level of organisational and communication skills both with internal stakeholders and to develop a multi-level selling environment within our customers, taking the lead and being responsible for making things happen, meeting targets and ensuring that the customer perceives value from our business partnerships
Key Skills and Attributes
- Demonstrable track record of high value commercial and strategic account management
- A passion for identifying and securing new business
- Good understanding of corporate culture and hierarchy
- A professional and commercial approach to all aspects of customer and company engagement
- Experience in taking ownership of problems and seeing them through to completion
- Ability to work closely with other sales team members to secure larger opportunities.
- Experience delivering presentations and coordinating high level client meetings
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing across a wide range of audiences, up to Director level
- Previous experience of building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Strong academic background
- Clean, current driving license