My client is a leading Legal full service law firm based in the Greater Manchester area. They have built a reputation for consistent client satisfaction. This success is solidified in their commitment to building a team of passionate and dedicated legal professionals.
My client now requires a Conveyancing Solicitor to join their busy Residential department on a full-time, permanent basis.
- The successful candidate must be able to carry a live caseload of circa 120 files, comprising all transaction types, including (but not limited to) freehold, leasehold, newbuild, unregistered, shared ownership, right to buy and help to buy.
- As Conveyancing Solicitor, your duties would include:
- Reviewing title documentation, contract documentation, mortgage offers and search results and providing accurate and comprehensive reports to clients.
- Raising enquiries in a timely manner
- Responding to enquiries in a timely manner
- Resolving complex and technical queries
- Producing accurate financial statements for clients
- Dealing with exchange of contracts and completions
- Signing off junior conveyancers' files prior to exchange of contracts
- Checking clients' source of funds
- Responding promptly to requests for updates from clients, estate agents, brokers and introducers.
- Updating introducer portals where necessary
- Ensuring that the case management is fully up to date and running all cases through the case management system
- Managing daily tasks using the case management system
- Recognising potential risks and resolving issues without putting clients or the firm at risk.
- Taking primary responsibility for purchase files.
- Undertaking any specific training when required to do so.
- Ensuring clients and introducers receive the best possible service at all times
- Flagging any issues/concerns to Head of Department
- Undertaking any other tasks that may be required to assist the department
- In return the successful Conveyancing Solicitor will receive an above market rate salary whilst working in a well-established residential team with fantastic opportunities to progress.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.pm