We have a fantastic opportunity to join an established and expanding team as a Conveyancer. My client is looking for an ambitious CILEx, Licensed Conveyancer or Solicitor to join their Estates and Residential Property team as conveyancer at their Spalding office.
- In this role you will be handling your own caseload and focused on development and new build plot transactions.
- The role requires someone with sound experience of working in residential conveyancing, including the more complex aspects.
- You will be outward thinking and able to undertake business development and marketing for new business.
- You will assist the line manager in streamlining processes, business development initiatives and training and development of the team.
You will be an ILEX, Licensed Conveyancer or Solicitor with at least two years' PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of PQE).
- Working knowledge of referral arrangements and strong awareness of compliance issues
- Familiarity with the CQS and panel memberships
- IT literate with an understanding and willingness to pioneer and embrace system development to build efficiencies
- Experience of building relationships with both new and existing clients and professionals