Are you an experienced Contracts Manager looking for an exciting, varied role?
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced individual with a background in the steel fabrication/construction industry to join an established reputable company.
This will be a varied, hands-on, role requiring excellent communication skills and attention to detail working in a busy office with a friendly team of people.
In the role of Contracts Manager you will be:
- Project management
- Reading Drawings
- Quoting jobs
- Sourcing materials
- Managing a team of people
To be considered for the Contracts Manager Job you must have:
- Good Practical experience of the Steel/Construction industry and Strong Technical Knowledge
- Ability to estimate and quote jobs and procure specified materials.
- Able to schedule work and deliver projects on time and within budget
- Possess good Man management and be part of a team
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 and CE Marking an advantage
This is a full time (Monday - Friday), permanent role with a competitive salary which will be dependent on skills and experience.