We are looking for a Senior level Contracts and Negotiations Manager for a client based within the Milton Keynes area. They would need to have a very strong Legal understanding as this role would be more than just a basic negotiation role.
Main functions of the role would be to:-
- Review and evaluate terms and conditions within contracts and make revisions.
- Manage the whole RFP process
- Manage and quantify any and all risks associated with complex international engagements
- Providing guidance to internal clients( Sales, Bids etc.) addressing a broad range of commercial issues
- Team with the business units to manage contract disputes
They will have :-
- Well developed negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills, whilst leading, motivating and guiding business practice
- Excellent working knowledge of contract law, concepts and policies and procedures relating contract management
- Proficiency in working with a complex global business that has a combination of manufacturing and services.
This is a fantastic opportunity which comes with a good salary 10% bonus scheme and car allowance of £6300 pa.