|Job Title:||Continuous Improvement Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Lauren Cobb|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||07742477551|
|Member Contact||Lauren Cobb|
|Contact Phone Number||0207 993 4486|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
****CALLING ALL CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT SPECIALISTS****
Do you have experience as a continuous improvement specialist within the engineering or automotive industry? Do you want to work for an excellent business who supports your career progression? If so, then this is the Continuous Improvement role you've been looking for!
The purpose of the role is to use LEAN principles to seek-out, design & implement initiatives to improve efficiency & effectivenessLE65 2UU across all business functions, and facilitate a culture of continuous improvement. Ideally you will have experience of SAP, a minimum of 2 years continuous improvement experience within an engineering or automotive business. If you have LEAN/6th Sigma training, that would be a huge bonus!
- Ownership of cross-function & cross-site efficiency programmes
- Improve productivity across all site functions
- Effective use of SAP across all site functions
- Identify & drive out 'waste’
- Grow profitable revenue streams
- Reduce costs
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Grow employee engagement
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Excellent holiday allowance
- Monday - Thurday9am-5pm & Friday 9am-4.30pm