- Do you have a passion for CI?
- Have you got experience of working in a chilled food environment?
- Are you experienced in project management?
If so, we’d love to hear from you as our client based in South East London is recruiting a Continuous Improvement Manager to join their chilled food manufacturing business.
Reporting into the Head of Operations you will be responsible for working with the management team to establish and implement a continuous improvement plan and culture across the site.
- To drive an environment of Continuous Improvement within a fast paced food manufacturing environment.
- Implement CI methodologies that ensure project delivery with prioritisation through to implementation.
- You will work with the Management Team as well as shop floor and give accountability to teams to ensure buy in from all levels.
- Drive and manage long term sustainable training plans.
- Carry out root cause analysis and develop solutions.
The successful candidate
- You must have worked in chilled food manufacturing previously.
- A proven track record of successful implementation into manufacturing processes.
- Project Management experience, ideally Prince 2 Qualification.
- Graduate Calibre with lean / six sigma qualification is preferred.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills.
- Great communication skills.
Salary: up to £45,000 plus benefits
Job Reference: JR11148