- Do you thrive in creating engaging content in a Training Environment?
- Are you a versatile writer?
- Can you adapt content depending on the clients’ needs?
If so, I’d love to hear from you as my client is recruiting a Content Writer to join their business based in Surrey. The business delivers Capability / Training at a senior level within the Pharmaceutical Industry and this role is making the training come alive. You will work with the Directors and Capability Development Managers to understand what clients expectations are and what the company objectives are, fully understanding the subject, i.e. Marketing, Sales, Communication, Leadership and you will take the methodology, put it on paper, ensuring the Training Programmes are exciting, engaging and to the exceptional high standard that my client operates at. These Training Programmes are delivered at a global scale, so your writing has to be quite simply, phenomenal.
So, what background do you need to for the role of Content Writer?
- The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent in experience.
- You must have experience of writing training programmes.
- Exceptional writer in English with a versatility to adapt the style and content, depending on the clients’ requirements.