|Job Title:||Content Innovation Manager|
|Salary:||35000 - 40000|
|Contact Name:||Emma Williams|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||02380 220601|
|Member Contact||Emma Williams - Marketing, Digital & Communications Specialist|
|Contact Phone Number||02380 220601|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Job Title:Content Innovation Manager
Reports To:Content Director
Direct Reports: None to start
Drive innovation in content (data) through processes, systems and new data sources to enrich and enhance our content working with teams in the UK & India
- Process Innovation – find efficiencies, improvements, increase productivity, etc.
- Systems Innovation – via automation, enhanced data collection, cleansing, etc.
- Data Innovation – sources, linking to exterior datasets, surfacing relationships, etc.
Qualifications & Experience
Experience of online subscription content businesses, outsourcing, systems/process engineering, business modelling, user-based analytics and proven track record of delivering continual product development from a content perspective
Skills & Competencies
- Self-motivated with a high degree of professionalism and the determination to carry projects through from conception to deployment
- Ability to understand clients’ requirements and objectives, through clear, logical questioning and align our service accordingly.
- Thoroughness in maintaining accurate and up-to-date version controlled documentation
- Drive standards across the business in line with company objectives
- Confidence, clarity and patience when in communication with others
- Analytical and excellent at problem solving
- Driven and passionate about making a difference
- Works effectively with minimal supervision
- Resilient, reliable and self-motivated
- Strong organisational and co-ordination skills
- The ability to clearly demonstrate their achievements to date and relay this to the job in hand
- Flexible, ensuing that every effort is made for the job to be done as quickly and efficiently as possible