Construction Project Manager - NOT someone just experienced working Contractor side please
£45-55,000 per annum, inc benefits, OTE £83,000
Due to continued expansion of the business, my client has an exciting new opportunity for a Construction Project Manager to take responsibility for all aspects of the project management of construction and fit out of all new stores
All stores are large-scale, modern and purpose-built stores on prime main road sites – using state of the art technology to provide the highest levels of security.
- To receive and develop the project brief with the Construction Director, Operations Director & Head of Store Operations
- To oversee design development of drawings by the consultants to ensure it meets the company’s specification; attend regular design team meetings
- To assist with the project programme for the demolition, site clearance, construction and fitting out of new storage facilities
- Monitor utility disconnections and provision of new incoming mains services
- To visit sites as and when necessary during both pre-demolition and construction phase; chair site meetings with contractors, take and distribute minutes
- To assist the QS with tenders, evaluate and prepare reports with recommendation for appointment of a contractor or trade contractors
- To assist with administration and accounts in respect of project cost control.
Key Experience Required:
The role will suit a qualified, construction professional either a Building Surveyor, Architect, Engineer or Quantity Surveyor with experience in contract administration and project management of construction projects in the retail, commercial or industrial sector.
Key Benefits of the role:
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Sharesave Scheme
- 33 days annul leave
- Bonus scheme
- LTIPS (Long Term Incentive Plan)
The role will be Monday to Friday 9-5 and will be based at the Head Office, and you will be required to travel to various UK sites as the role requires.