A great opportunity to join an established family run groundworks contractor who enjoy a very good reputation in the market. As an Estimator you will be working closely with the Contract Managers and become a key part of the management team. Your remit will include but not be limited to:
- Understand and be involved in the procurement process
- Assist with the preparation and submission of tenders.
- Liaise with clients and suppliers
- Be available to attend meetings throughout the tender process - if required.
- Liaise with our Site managers whist contracts are in progress.
- Assist with the preparation and submission of valuations.
The successful applicant will have strong numerical skills and be confident user of Excel. You will be working as part of a close knit long standing team and will be expected to ‘muck in’ when needed. Whether that be answering the telephones or helping cover workload during staff holidays.
You will ideally have some experience within the construction industry and have a good understanding of how to comply with health & safety law.
Due to the location of this role, you will require your own transport.