Composite Production Engineer – £32,000 – £37,000pa
The Composite Production Engineer will assume and discharge the responsibility for determining the methods, machines, tooling and processes required to produce the company’s products in an expeditious, economical and safe manner. Prepare and estimate customers requests for quote (RFQ). Amending planning sheets for the manufacture of components to meet customer’s requirements. Including the modification of process planning in light of experience, drawing or process changes.
* Engineering based degree (preferred)
* Design CAD/CAM (preferred)
* Ideally with Composite Experience and a background/knowledge working with the Aerospace Industry
Immediate interviews offered at the client’s Christchurch site.
* Excellent Benefits:
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* 4x salary life assurance
* Critical Illness Cover
* Pension (Employee contribution 5%, employer contribution 3%)