Hands-on, Compliance Officer / Manager job opening in either Dublin, Ireland or Douglas, IoM / part remote home based, for a client in the FinTech and eGaming industry and a new head office in central London.
We need your profile to demonstrate:
- eGaming / eCommerce regulatory compliance and risk management in at least regulated English speaking or Western Europe consumer markets
- Knowledge of licences in any of Ireland, Gibraltar, Malta, IoM, UK, Spain
- Policies and procedures with documentation, governance and compliance
- KYC and DP
- An interest in, awareness or direct business experience of blockchain payment technology (cryptocurrencies / fintech)
- Individual contributor, strategic yet hands on, while the company grows
- Management experience of teams and external people or companies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in all mediums and formats
- Those experienced in and willing to have MLRO and DPO within scope will be higher compensated
- MLO can be out of scope if you prefer
For further information and to discuss your experience, needs and aspirations, please apply ASAP and a call with Jonathan, our CEO will be arranged. Following interviews with the client CEO / key stakeholders it is likely a near future commencement date will be agreed or we can wait for the best person to join.