Outskirts of Chichester
Salary: 18K to 21K
Job Type: Full time
Benefits: 28 days annual leave, to include Bank Holidays, Private Medical Insurance after one full year in post, Bonus scheme, Childcare Voucher Scheme
Free, onsite staff parking
A full UK driving licence is required given the location of the offices
The role is full time 9.00am - 17.30pm Monday to Friday.
A well established, vibrant Accountancy practice based on the outskirts of Chichester is seeking an enthusiastic and meticulously organised Company Secretarial Administrator to join the team to service practice clients.
This is a permanent position and is an integral part of our dedicated team, supporting an ever growing number of clients.
The successful candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, ideally having previously worked within an accountancy practice, although this is not essential. You will haveexcellent attention to detail and a well-organised approach to work and be aware of the need for complete accuracy. We are looking for a flexible, self-motivated, enthusiastic individual who sets themselves high standards and has excellent interpersonal skills. You will thrive on responsibility and the satisfaction of a job well done and are looking for a variety within a small but very professional team.
Skills & Experience you must have:
- at least two years’ experience of working in a senior administration role preferably within an Accountancy or finance based environment
- strong IT skills including a good working knowledge of MS Office, including Excel and Word
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- the ability to prioritise work and to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- integrity and discretion when handling confidential information
- previous experience of working in a fast past office environment as part of a professional team would be an advantage
- ability to communicate and liaise professionally with clients, external regulatory bodies and internal staff including Senior Managers and Directors
- a meticulous attention to detail and a well-organised approach to work
The main purpose of the role is to assist in processing new company formations for our clients, ensure that statutory forms are completed in accordance with explicit deadlines, notify Companies House of any changes in the directors and shareholders of client’s companies and maintain all legislative requirements associated with the above. All of the above to be undertaken in strict accordance with processes and systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements. The post will report to a senior who will oversee the role and ensure that company procedures are adhered to and the correct actions taken in more complex situations.
We are looking to recruit a company secretarial administrator for our busy practice. The candidate will play an integral role within the team ensuring the efficient and timely processing of new company formations, filing accounts and confirmation statements with Companies House and ensuring that changes within existing companies are notified in accordance with legal requirements. Duties will include:
- the formation of new companies for clients following strict procedures defined by legal requirements
- maintaining statutory registers including the register of members for clients
- ensure that statutory forms are filled promptly and correctly for clients
- notify changes within existing companies as defined by legal requirements
- maintaining in house spreadsheets for tracking deadlines
- undertake any other duties which may be required by management commensurate to the role