|Job Title:||Communications Manager|
|Salary:||35000 - 45000|
|Contact Name:||Sharon Achillea|
|Job Published:||18 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||020 3468 1115|
|Member Contact||Sharon Achillea|
|Contact Phone Number||020 3468 1115|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Ideal candidate will have excellent PR and copy writing skills and will have worked within the Sports communcations role.
- Delivery of the Club’s Communications Strategy in conjunction with the Director of Communication across both the Playing and Commercial side of the Club providing narrative, messaging and key activity in order to grow the clubs appeal beyond the rugby market, and ultimately the sporting industry; leading the team in identifying industry trends to maximise growth.
- Implement the wider Club Communication strategy to support revenue growth and identify opportunities to drive direct revenues from all Communication channels and partnerships.
- Manage the clubs match day media requirements home and away and weekly pre-match media sessions.
- Management of all PR agency relationships to ensure all targets and KPI’s are met and identify any required development needs of the department.
- Proactively generate and ‘sell in’ news and feature ideas
- Produce an annual PR Plan which grows the club’s audiences at home and internationally through a variety of campaigns and identify potential new audiences
- Identify new Communications opportunities which seek to grow the clubs footprint into new markets and territories.
- Provide counsel to a variety of internal stakeholders on matters impacting the club’s reputation and five-year growth strategy.
- Manage all the clubs external and internal publications, ensuring consistency in delivery of the brand and tone of voice.
- Manage Crisis issues and reputation risk management when relevant in conjunction with the Director of Communications.
- Run media training for relevant personnel including players, coaches and staff.
- Ensure the club has access to a library of current, rights free images for promotional and information purposes.
- Manage and support delivery of all governing body/partner/sponsor-related comms requirements, such as announcements etc.
- To personally champion and drive a culture of digital and data awareness and expertise throughout the club
- To provide inspirational leadership to the whole of the Communications team and to act as an ambassador for, and promote the best interests of, the clubs at all times.
- Manage key members of the Communications Department and providing mentoring to wider team members