We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Commercial Property Solicitor or CILEX to join a growing firm based in York.
The client's busy Commercial Property department specialises in numerous sectors encompassing retail and leisure, office, industrial, agricultural and construction. The successful candidate will handle a varied caseload to include leases, acquisitions, disposals, development work, planning issues , while all the time providing our clients with high quality commercial advice.
The candidate will be expected to ensure that all business targets relating to service and quality are being met and take an active role in networking and business development and to generate new clients and contacts as well as maintaining current relationships.
- To be qualified as a Solicitor/CILEX with 3+ years PQE
- Experience of handling own caseload of volume commercial property transactions
- Strong commercial awareness around this area of law
- Proven track record of business development and meeting clients face-to-face
- Confident communication skills with clients and potential clients
- Ability to manage own workflows and meet and exceed deadlines and targets
- Experience of working with an IT case management system.
The candidate will be joining an ambitious firm that are passionate about developing their people and are both Lexcel and Investors in People accredited.
Salary up to £45k DOE and benefits package – which includes 25 days holiday a year (plus bank holidays), a company pension, health cash plan, employee assistance programme, generous staff discounts, plus more.
A fully supportive background to your Continuous Professional Development within a friendly team environment is provided.
The firm is in a superb location in the historic city of York and offers a great work-life balance.