Commercial Manager (Sales) £ 60 - £70 k plus car or allowance plus all other benefits
An excellent opportunity for a passionate Senior level Commercial Manager to join a global FMCG Company, with an outstanding portfolio of high profile consumer brands and a dynamic culture of product development and innovation. This Company is known for their flexibility, commercial agility and passion for brands, they deliver with speed without compromising innovation
This is an exciting opportunity to work for this group based in the Bournemouth area.
The role –
- As Senior Commercial Manager this individual is responsible for delivering a national P&L
- Be a strategic lead in maximising UK growth
- Take the lead in managing existing contracts, as well as winning new contracts
- Direct all commercial functions of the business, advise on marketing and advertising strategies and ensure that all relevant procedures are in place so that growth can be achieved
- 7/8 Direct reports, Commercial Analyst and Account Managers
- Alongside growing the existing account base, work to secure new contracts within multiple retailers
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers and client technical/scientific teams
- Role will be responsible for £10m of annual revenues
Desired Skills and Experience -
- You will have extensive commercial experience gained from within the retail FMCG sector.
- You will have worked in Account Management roles, with demonstrable experience of success, specifically with negotiating commercial terms for large accounts, devising activity plans, making investment decisions and maximising our ROI.
- Having worked at a senior level, you will be a strong negotiator and able to influence both internally and externally.
- People management and coaching skills are essential for success in this role and therefore you will have experience of managing a team.
- Therefore, this role requires a real self-starter who is able to manage their own workload and deliver through others.
Please call Liz Davies or send your CV to email@example.com as soon as possible.