Henley on Thames
£35 - £45k ( Pro rata)
Our client is a Henley based dispute resolution solicitors. They provide guidance expertise and a range of resources to support and assist clients with international and domestic dispute resolution. They work in a range of sectors including, import/export, construction, energy and IT.
As they are growing, they are working with us here at Better People Ltd to help them find the best person to join their team on a part-time basis.
The role is for a Commercial Lawyer with at least 5 years PQE. They will be working on a range of matters for clients, including contracts, Ts & Cs, disputes, supply contracts, shareholder agreements, partnership matters etc. Their clients range from very small independent business owners to much larger corporates, so an ability to deal with and interest in all types of business and commerce is essential.
As well as the conflict resolution legal work, the Commercial Lawyer will be required to attend business networking events with a view to bringing on clients and building the business.
The hours of work will be around 21 hours per week – ideally worked over 3 days. Where networking events are attended either early in the morning or early evening, hours will be adjusted accordingly.
Ideal Candidates will be:
- Personable and engaging with a real flair for dealing with people
- A qualified Commercial Lawyer with at least 5 years PQE
- Car owners
- Flexible around working hours to allow time for breakfast and evening networking.
- Experienced at and comfortable with business networking
- Good at questioning and listening
- Happy to join and become part of a team who are committed to the growth of this business.
- Local to Henley area