This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kidderminster office of a successful, growing independent insurance company that provides both commercial and personal insurance services.
This role would suit a bright, likeable individual that enjoys a busy, friendly working environment, who has some previous experience in commercial insurance and is looking for their next career move.
Applicants should have a strong work ethic - no clock watching - and enjoy a challenge, which will reflect in their earnings. There is a fantastic opportunity to double your basic salary with an attractive bonus and commission structure.
Essential requirements: The successful Insurance Sales Advisor will have:
- Experience within a commercial insurance environment
- Knowledge of both commercial and insurance products
- Strong sales skills, including building relationships and marketing
- Excellent customer care skills
- Knowledge of relevant FCA and other regulations
- An awareness of Insurance market principles and practice
- The ability to assist in supervising / training other staff.
The duties of the Insurance Sales Advisor are:
- To provide a professional, prompt and efficient service to Clients and Insurers
- To develop a successful insurance broking business
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
- Provide appropriate quotations on all product lines
- Place risks on cover and obtain/issue appropriate documentation
- Business development - setting targets and monitoring outcomes
- Undertake daily banking (including day end report)
- Undertake marketing duties as required ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
- Ensure the company remains compliant with FCA and other regulations.
Salary: Up to £25,000 basic – OTE up to £40,000 more than double your salary! Sales related bonus structure.
Benefits: Free car parking, 20 days holidays plus Bank Holidays (increasing by 1 day every 2 years to total 25 days), pension.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday - 8:30am to 5:00pm; Saturdays (1 in 4) - 9:00am to 12:00pm.
This role would suit someone with previous experience as: Insurance Sales Advisor, Commercial Insurance Advisor, Insurance Customer Service Advisor, Insurance Account Handler
PLEASE APPLY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!