Looking for an opportunity that will utilise your in-depth Commercial Insurance knowledge. Are you someone who can hit the ground running and fit straight into a busy team?
Perhaps you are considering a move away from working for a large corporate organisation or looking for an opening closer to home, allowing you a greater work life balance? If so, this opportunity could be right for you!
Our client is a highly successful and progressive family run Insurance Brokers . Due to business volumes they are looking to expand their team and the right candidate will have the opportunity to be developed and offered career progression.
You will aid the growth of the firm and play an important role in developing the company’s position in the market, primarily in the Commercial arena.
You will have immediate potential to work with and service an existing book of clients and will therefore be able to build upon established relationships, whilst identifying new product offerings that would develop their portfolio and nurture new referral opportunities.
Broking experience essential with experience of placing and servicing covers such as Construction, Commercial Combined, SME Packages as well as Property Owners, Liability contracts, Motor fleets and PI.
The client is based in modern self-contained offices with onsite parking, access to local transport links and an array of local amenities.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for handling a range of Commercial policies at varying premium sizes in an Account Handling capacity
- Support the existing Account Handling team in their day-to-day activities as well as managing your own clients from cradle to grave and ensuring that service levels are upheld
Key Skills & Attributes
- ACII would be highly beneficial, but Cert II or progress towards, as a minimum
- Microsoft proficient
- Working knowledge of Open GI and similar insurance systems
- Working knowledge of Commercial Insurance products
- Proven track record in maintaining a client portfolio and developing new business opportunities
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to build client relationships at all levels
- Ability to close sales
- Team player with a can do attitude
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm , 20 days holiday + Bank Holiday's, work place pension , potential OTE enhancements and support of further studies for qualifications.
This opportunity is an immediate start! Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org