Commercial Boiler Engineer - VR/21657
Our client, a commercial heating solutions manufacturer, is looking for a Commercial Boiler Engineer to join their team in Basildon, to carry out commissioning, servicing and repair of Industrial, commercial and domestic installations within Greater London.
Duties of the Commercial Boiler Engineer:
· Commission, service or repair equipment in line with manufacturer’s instructions and the prevailing regulations.
· Inspect the site and equipment for suitability to commission, service and repair the installed equipment.
· Establish the general on-going performance of equipment in advance of conducting a service.
· Completion of Engineers’ report detailing the boiler’s suitability for the installation and submission to the Service Office.
· Produce typed reports with accompanying photographic evidence as necessary.
· Identification of risks associated with equipment, and repair or report as necessary in accordance with Gas Safe regulations.
· Responsible for accurate recording and ordering of van stock.
· Liaise with Service Office in relation to allocation of jobs.
· Provide feedback to the Service Manager to inform of the request to produce technical bulletins and support to all engineering staff.
· Liaise with the customer to establish the nature of repair issue as necessary.
Requirements for the Commercial Boiler Engineer:
· Extensive experience in industrial, commercial and domestic gas and oil boiler maintenance is essential, including associated controls and BMS (Building Management Systems) strategies.
· Gas Safe registered.
· ACS qualified in: CENWAT, CCN1, CPA1, CODNC01, TCP1 / TCP1A, BMP1, CIGA1, CDGA1, CCP1.
· Good understanding of on-site Health and Safety legislation.
· Good standard of verbal and written communication skills.
· LPG, OFTEC, CSCS, experience of renewables, G3 unvented hot water (desirable).
· Engineering apprenticeship (desirable).
· Participation in out of hours call out rota.
· Driving license essential.
· Standard DBS check necessary.
The successful Commercial Boiler Engineer will receive a salary depending on experience.
If you’re interested in the Commercial Boiler Engineer role, click apply now, or email our Shipping team on firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering road, sea and air freight imports and exports as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, ‘project managed’ approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruit’s mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience.
The types of vacancies within the shipping industry that we specialise in include the following: sea freight, road freight, air freight, deep sea, TIR freight, trailer freight, freight forwarder, FCL, LCL, part load, full load, groupage, customs clearance, customs entries, CNS, Destin8, Impatex, CHIEF, NES, ASM GEMS, MultiFreight, DataFreight, NVO and NVOCC.
If you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight forwarding industry then please contact us to see if we can assist you finding your next career move.