This is an exciting opportunity to join and help build a brand new Collections and Customer Service team to support the growth of the consumer finance business. You will lead and control the front line collections team to ensure that OCRF business targets and objectives are met with regulatory and legislative requirements.
• Manage all key stages of the collections process utilising IT platforms
• Maintain integrity of case load; ensuring customers are contacted against agreed company standards and strategies
• Responsible for ensuring Loan Management Platform is fit for purpose – this will include the management of the OCRA Telephony platform.
• Focal point of escalated complaints and / or calls.
• Produce / review team MI to feed into Servicing Committee Meeting and team feedback.
• Lead coach and develop reporting staff to ensure competence and achievement of potential whilst managing performance.
• Effective leader, developer and motivator
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Objective setting / planning / strategic thinking
• Decision making ability
• Problem solving / analytical skills