COLLECTIONS ACCOUNT MANAGER
This is an exciting opportunity to join and help build a brand new Collections and Customer Service team to support the growth of the consumer finance business. You will undertake all collections activity with customers to ensure business objectives are met with regulatory and legislative requirements.
• Maintaining integrity of case load; ensuring letters, emails and calls are dealt with and resolved to agreed SLAs and to the highest standard.
• Effectively collect arrears on accounts by telephone using all tools available.
• Identify, manage and resolve customer complaints to a high standard
• Working closely with other colleagues to ensure that the business is focused on enhancing the customer and client experience while remaining compliant to its regulatory requirements
• Escalation of challenging accounts to Collections Manager
• Ensure adherence to internal / external compliance and audit requirements.
• Effective communicator
• Customer focussed
• Strong negotiator with a drive to setting sustainable payment plans
• Passion for delivering excellent customer service
• Problem solving