|Job Title:||CNC Turner|
|Salary:||30000 - 35000|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Avis|
|Job Published:||19 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0116 464 5242|
|Member Contact||Gavin Avis|
|Contact Phone Number||0116 464 5242|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Due to expansion my client have an opportunity for a CNC Turner Setter/Operator/Programmer to work at their prestigious engineering site in Derbyshire.
CNC Turner Setter/Operator/Programmer's role and responsibilities
- Machine to high standards of quality and precision.
- Set up tooling and execute part programs.
- Manage the programming of updates and new components.
- Support design and production engineering on the deployment of methodologies.
- Carry out in-process inspection to include CMM operation.
- Re-enforce the department’s positive approach to knowledge sharing and supporting apprentices.
CNC Turner Setter/Operator/Programmer Skills
- Solid background in precision machining.
- Competence and familiarity of programming with Fanuc control systems.
- Capable of manufacturing highly detailed components.
- Able to read and interpret detailed engineering drawings.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- High levels of motivation and a flexible approach in terms of working hours.
- Ability to positively interact with Design, CAM, Quality Control and Assembly departments.