Due to expansion my client have an opportunity for a CNC Turner Setter/Operator/Programmer to work at their prestigious engineering site in Derbyshire.
CNC Turner Setter/Operator/Programmer's role and responsibilities
- Machine to high standards of quality and precision.
- Set up tooling and execute part programs.
- Manage the programming of updates and new components.
- Support design and production engineering on the deployment of methodologies.
- Carry out in-process inspection to include CMM operation.
- Re-enforce the department’s positive approach to knowledge sharing and supporting apprentices.
CNC Turner Setter/Operator/Programmer Skills
- Solid background in precision machining.
- Competence and familiarity of programming with Fanuc control systems.
- Capable of manufacturing highly detailed components.
- Able to read and interpret detailed engineering drawings.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- High levels of motivation and a flexible approach in terms of working hours.
- Ability to positively interact with Design, CAM, Quality Control and Assembly departments.