CNC Programmer– Luton / Bedfordshire
£28-32 p/h (LTD) or Permanent salary around 40K
3 months’ minimum contract (Chance of extension)
Ability to gain SC Clearance is a must.
You need to have worked 5 years continuously in the UK to gain SC clearance and be considered.
Delcam Powermill/5 Axis Milling
If you are looking for a role that will give you the opportunity to program, to problem solve and make a difference on the shop floor then please keep on reading. Contractors at this company will also have realistic chances of contract extensions.
The ME/NC Programmer will be responsible for the following:
- My client has some machining issues which need to be resolved.
- You will be completing offline CNC milling programming using Delcam Powermill and Power Shape.
- This will ensure that the best machine tool capabilities are made, material waste is minimized and the setter/operator can complete the programme completely.
The candidate must possess the following skills to be considered for this role:
- Experienced CNC Programmer -milling.
- Powermill experience
- Proficient in writing offline 3 axis milling programmes and ideally 5 axis.
The benefits of this position:
- Competitive hourly rates.
- Immediate start.
- The potential for long term extension.
This business is a specialist in manufacturing high precision components in the aerospace industry. They work with an array of high caliber clients. As well as working with globally recognized companies this client has been steadily increasing in turnover and profit every year. They are now looking to hire an NC Programmer for an immediate start.