Are you a skilled CNC Miler Setter Operator/Programmer seeking a new challenge? Permanent opportunity, competitive pay rate and the opportunity to work with cutting edge machinery…
With recent changes within the company and a constantly expanding order book, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that you can grow with by sharing your wealth and knowledge whilst feeling truly valued in contributing to their continuing success.
We are looking for an experienced CNC Miller Setter Operator/Programmer to join the team on a permanent basis working with the following machinery:
- 7 x “HAAS” 4 Axis CNC Machining Centres, 1000mm x 500mm x 500mm
- 1 x “KIRA” 3 Axis CNC M/C Centre, 2000mm x 300mm x 200mm
- 2 x "HAAS" VF4S 3 High Speed Vertical CNC Mill
- 3 x “SEMCO” Vertical Mills
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience setting, operating and programming CNC Milling machines
- Precious experience working with Fanuc or Haas
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Solidworks and offline programming experience beneficial
- Continuous improvement and/or lean background preferred
Based in Basingstoke and easily accessible by car and public transport. Easy access from the M3, onsite parking available.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Competitive rates, 39 hour week
- Flexible working hours may be available with core hours Mon-Thurs 8am-4.30pm, Fri 8am-3.30pm
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Free onsite parking