|Job Title:||CNC Machine Programmer/Setter/Operator|
|Salary:||20000 - 35000|
|Contact Name:||Tanya Rees|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01376 503567|
|Member Contact||Shipping Team|
|Contact Phone Number||01376 503567|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
The Company & Role:
A leading manufacturer with a 60 year history to the Aerospace and Defence Industry is seeking experienced CNC Machine Operators to join their highly skilled team just outside Colchester, Essex.
They are the UK’s most versatile aluminium foundry, undertaking as many processes in-house.
If you have experience in Programming/Setting and Operating CNC Machinery we want to hear from you.
It is vitally important that you have used Haas and Maho CNC Milling centres.
· Responsible for programming/settling and operating CNC Milling machines as well as developing of prototype/full production parts
· Setting the Haas & Maho milling centres
· Using measuring equipment like micrometers, verniers, plug gauges, screw gauges and ring gauges
· Work to ISO9001 / AS9100 quality approvals
· Haas and Maho CNC machines
· Good understanding of CNC Programming essential
· Experience of 5 axis machining would be beneficial
· Understanding of engineering drawings and geometric tolerances both metric and imperial
· Experience in aluminium castings would be an advantage
· Salary depending on experience
· Various shifts available (7am - 3pm & 3pm -11pm)
· 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
· Career progression
· Free parking