|Job Title:||CNC Field Service Engineer|
|Salary:||35000 - 42000|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Avis|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0116 464 5242|
|Member Contact||Gavin Avis|
|Contact Phone Number||0116 464 5242|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Field Service Engineer with an Electrical bias wanted for our Global Engineering / Manufacturing client on National Coverage.
Field Service Engineer responsibilities include:
- To provide a complete Engineering and Technical Service for the range of precision machinery and equipment at customer premises.
- To install a full range of machinery and equipment such as CNC or EDM machines, fault find, repair, modify and carry out complete overhauls.
- Field Service Engineer will provide training to operators and customer engineers as necessary.
- Often dealing with customer queries, problems and breakdowns over the telephone and interacting with the Customer Contact team to provide an economic and satisfactory outcome for our customers.
Field Service Engineer skill requirements:
- Previous Electrical Engineering experience with CNC or EDM machines.
- A formal qualification in electrical engineering and working knowledge of other disciplines.
- Flexibility with working hours as they can be irregular and normally outside of social acceptable hours, with a significant amount of travelling and some nights away from home.
- Field Service Engineer must hold a Full UK driving licence.
Note: As this is a field based role and will be working from customer sites across the UK, the successful candidate will be required to do a significant amount of travel and will be required to stay overnight in hotels.