|Job Title:||Cloud Engineer|
|Salary:||40000 - 50000|
|Contact Name:||Claire Hallet-Walsh|
|Job Published:||23 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||02392 984 004|
|Member Contact||Claire Hallet-Walsh|
|Contact Phone Number||02392 984004|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
To £50K plus extensive benefits package
Due to the secure nature of the work, all candidates must hold or be eligible to hold UK Security Clearance to SC level or higher.
Essential experience required:
- Confidence and in depth knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Demonstrable experience in one or more of Virtualisation, Wintel, SAN and Networking
- In depth Knowledge of one or more Cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure or very strong Virtualisation knowledge
- Understanding of Backup technologies particularly in relation to Appliances and Cloud infrastructure
- Understanding of data centre operations
- Demonstrate strong ability to work effectively with Senior Management and clients
- Ability to work both collaboratively within a team environment
- Exposure to working in a high paced environment, providing service to multiple clients
- Self-directed approach with high degree of initiative to investigate and resolve issues
Job role responsibilities:
Numerous opportunities are available to increase your skills, progress your career and all whilst working in a South Wales based office. This is your chance to get involved at an early stage with a new project and influence its development. If you have you always wanted to work on a variety of Cloud platforms as part of a small dynamic team in a friendly work environment, then opportunity is here.
You will work within a small team providing high quality support to customers, prospects, management and engineering by supporting the Hybrid Cloud management stack and tooling.
You will be involved in troubleshooting operational issues across the cloud infrastructure and the implementation of private/public cloud and hybrid solutions.
The service and role offers an exciting environment in which to develop skillsets and experience supporting a wide range of technologies. The service is evolving to align to today’s technology including our clients and 3rd party Cloud offerings, with an opportunity to directly feed into the strategic direction of the area.
Join as a Cloud Engineer and you can be in a fast paced environment supporting the newest and latest technology with multiple clients and multiple technologies.
About the company:
Our client is a global Tier 1 company involved in many leading mission critical projects. They are highly regarded within the industry and are one of the largest independent technology & business services firms in the world.
They consider employees as highly valued members of the business and offer extensive progression opportunities for those wishing to move further in their career on a local, national or global scale.