|Job Title:||Client Value Specialist|
|Location:||Field Based - South|
|Salary:||30000 - 30000|
|Contact Name:||Emma Williams|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||02380 220601|
|Member Contact||Emma Williams|
|Contact Phone Number||02380 220601|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
A Global business information insight and analysis Company based in Central Bournemouth are looking to hire a field-based Client Account Manager to cover the South of England. Your responsibility to proactively drive engagement, onboarding, and understanding of the product through product training. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary, generous car allowance, 25 days holiday and access to their fantastic company rewards package.
The Company provides advanced digital information and unrivaled intelligence to companies within the built environment sector and through their digital data services and live events bring together a powerful blend of people, information, insight, and analysis. They are widely regarded as the experts in creating stand-out, prize-winning content and are true insiders in the markets they serve. You have the opportunity to join an award-winning team, that invests in training its staff to a very high standard and has created a wonderful work environment to bring out the best in people.
As a Client Account Manager, you are responsible for:
Improving system usage across a designated group of existing customers. Thus ensuring that they are securing maximum return on their investment.
Delivering system training, advice and analysis to new or existing users to ensure positive progress is being achieved.
Dealing with customers primarily on the telephone and face to face in a confident, persuasive but professional manner you will gain a clear understanding of how the client works and align our service to maximum effect.
You will also be responsible for delivering effective user training workshops face to face and via the telephone using an online presentation tool
By playing a key part in helping to deliver a service which matches our customer's expectation and ensuring feedback to your colleagues is accurate and timely you will make a direct positive contribution to a high subscriber retention rate.
The ideal candidate for the position of Client Account Manager will have:
- Ability to understand businesses current working methods and objectives, through clear, logical open questioning and tailor the training sessions accordingly.
- Confidence, clarity, empathy, patience, and professionalism when describing complex tasks to others on the telephone or face to face
- Understanding of data selection criteria and its application.
- Knowledge of Construction Industry and how to win work
- Full Driving Licence (Clean) - minimum 3 years’ experience
- Dealing with others over the telephone and face to face in a client account management, training or sales role.
- Training or giving presentations in a group situation, with competence and confidence.
- Previous experience of working in an office environment.
- Ideally located in Hampshire, Surrey or Berkshire.
Hours and Location:
Mon-Fri 9.00-17:30 plus travel time, field-based covering the South of England, 4 days on the road visiting clients and 1 day in the office located in Central Bournemouth, 7 Min walk from the train station.