Salary: £25,000 to £28,000 per year
Function: Customer Service
- Monitor and QA live sports from around the world. Football, Tennis, Ice Hockey, International Basketball among many others.
- Provide fast and accurate customer service.
- Learn the client's platforms and advanced troubleshooting of their streaming architecture.
- Get hands-on with hardware and software.
What You Bring:
- Video production experience. You know that pressure of live events.
- Fearlessness and pro-activeness. They deal with live data & video.
- Every minute counts. Make fast decisions and have them be right.
- A restless mind. Anticipate and fix problems.
- Customer service experience. Strong writing skills.
- They’re a 24/7/365 operation, so weekends and overnights are required. It’s a full-time, five-day workweek, but it could be a six-week rotation of the midnight to 9am shift, Thursday through Monday. Everyone takes a turn.
Your Personal Attributes:
- Details matter to you. A lot!
- You always put yourself in the users’ shoes
- You constantly raise the bar to yourself and the team
- You are very pragmatic and very good at making trade-offs
- You think fast and on your feet and can translate a concept to a sequence of actions very quickly and accurately
What Skills and Experience are required?
- Basic knowledge of video production workflows.
- Strong writing and customer service experience.
- IT Knowledge
What Skills and Experience are desired?
- Experience in an office environment.
- Live event experience.
- Tech savviness
What will a typical day look like?
- Confirming schedule of all live events for the day.
- Monitoring data and video streams for quality and timeliness.
- Thoroughly documenting all events, issues and customer interactions.
- Provide fast, accurate customer service on platform and live event questions.
- On boarding next day’s schedule of events, confirm for accuracy.
- Hand off all content and responsibilities to next shift.