This is a role I have on exclusively and have had on for 6 weeks, recruiting at least 2 people at this level and also 1 Client Relationship Manager. Last summer I had 800 applications in 8 days and placed 2 people but the response hasn't been anywhere near that. The job boards have been searched extensively, LinkedIn has been used but if you specialise in this area and have a database of people, then you could be the perfect person to help.
Key responsibilities for the Client Relationship Director:
- Provide world class, solutions orientated account leadership for exceptional client engagement, strategically, as well as day to day.
- Interrogate, interpret, write and challenge client briefs whilst guiding the client through the process.
- Act as Key liaison for the client, working across a number of team providing guidance whilst creating value and excellent results.
- In addition to managing existing client portfolio, actively develop and acquire new business.
- Acquire a build a thorough understanding of client objectives and work across the business to deliver these.
- Work cross functionally to promote the full range what the Agency can deliver to the client.
- Develop a strategic understanding of client needs and ensure agency response delivers to these.
- Drive the successful delivery of projects to clients.
- Full budget responsibility for clients and projects.