Client Relationship & Success Manager
Home based, M40 – A1(M) corridor
Salary £30 - £40k DOE + car and commission
Staff Recruitment Angels are recruiting for a Client Relationship & Success Manager for our client, a national training provider based in Bournemouth. We are seeking experienced Business Professionals to join and assist their established team, to manage and support their Clients, to build and maintain existing relationships for successful delivery of their training needs. A dynamic, business and customer service led candidate with great interpersonal skills and a good knowledge of the Healthcare Sector would be the ideal candidate for this role. This role would suit Healthcare professionals - Registered or Area managers looking for a change in career.
Candidates will have:
- Business and Relationship management skills
- A good knowledge of the Healthcare Sector
- Ability to support and advise clients
- Ability to expand sales
- Consultative skills
- Great organisational skills, telephone manner
- Excellent PC skills, Word & Excel
- Knowledge of CRM and other operating systems
- Ability to organise and manage your own diaries and meetings
- Provide a CQC led Training Health Check
- Ability to spend 3-4 days on the road.
In return, you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Comprehensive training
- Supervision and appraisals
- Holiday and sick pay
- Company pension
- Full induction
- Staff rewards scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
This Bournemouth based national training company, has experience of delivering wide range of training courses in care and health & safety. Using both face to face training and e-learning, they stand out from other providers by their first-hand knowledge of the industries they work in, giving a greater understanding of the challenges associated with them for the best results for both Learners & Clients.
Full training and support given and all offers of employment are subject to references.
Must have a full UK driving licence
Interviews to be held in Bournemouth, Dorset.