|Job Title:||Civil Infrastructure Engineer|
|Salary:||37000 - 40000|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Bird 07701 331 599|
|Job Published:||3 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01934 239944|
|Member Contact||Natalie Bird|
|Contact Phone Number||07701 331599|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
NSB Recruitment are currently recruiting for a specialising in engineering design for residential developments.
The successful Civil Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for
• Preparation of engineering packages for Section 38, 278 and 104 Approvals
• Negotiations with clients, other consultants the Environment Agency and Highway and Drainage Authorities
• Road design in accordance with Highway Authority Design Guide and Specification
• Horizontal/vertical design (including triangulating and contouring), road long sections
• Highway details & setting out information
• Adoptable drainage design in accordance with Sewers for Adoption 6th Edition, Drainage Authority and Environment Agency requirements
• Foul and surface water sewer design, attenuation design, SUD’s solutions
• Obtaining EA consents for outfalls and works to watercourses
• Producing calculations and simulations using Windes
• External detailing, slab levels, external levels, private drainage design, underbuild, retaining walls, banking, road and house setting out
• Providing engineering support for planning applications (road long sections, drainage strategy, slab/external levels.
As a Civil Infrastructure Engineer, you will have experience working on Infrastructure & Drainage design for residential projects
• Experience in highways and drainage, preferably residential including S278, S38, S104.
• Minimum of HND or equivalent
• Windes/PDS/Microdrainage (preferable)
• Strong team players with good communication and organisational skills.
• A flexible approach to changing priorities as well as an ability to work accurately under pressure
Why apply for this Civil Infrastructure Engineer role:
You will be working for a leading consultancy in the residential development sector and be part of their exciting growth plans in the formulation of a strong civil engineering team.
This role will suit a Civil Infrastructure Engineer looking for their next career move, someone wanting to move into the SME market and join a company where you can play a key role in its growth and development, with a genuine opportunity for progression for the right candidate.
Salary up to £40,000 (experience dependant), additional benefits include pension scheme, flexible working, car park space, support with the ICE and professional development.