Children’s Registered Manager – EDB Homes
Salary: up to £50,000 per annum
Act as the Ofsted Registered Manager and deliver services which are fully compliant with legislative and regulatory requirements, particularly The Children’s Homes Regulations and Quality Standards 2015.
Carry out the statutory duties as determined, principally in all relevant childcare legislation, children’s homes regulations and standards.
Ensure that all services are planned, and delivered in a way that maximizes participation and reflects children’s rights in relation to services being provided. Within the overall context of:
- The Children’s Homes Regulations and Quality Standards 2015
- Children Act 2004, Care Act 2014 and other relevant legislation
- Working Together to Safeguard Children
- The Home’s Statement of Purpose
- The Code of Conduct and Behaviour and other relevant policies.
- Responsible for ensuring that all child protection policies are adhered to and concerns are raised in accordance with these policies.
- Responsible for the effective development and delivery of high-quality residential services to young people and their families, which improve outcomes.
- Oversee the leadership and management of the team, ensuring that team members work effectively with our young people, families, and all internal and partner agency staff.
- NVQ Level 5 in Childcare, Social Care Leadership or Equivalent
- 3 years’ experience working with children in the last 5 years and at least
- 1 year at senior level
- Supervision or management experience.
- Working with children, young people, and their families
- Work in a residential setting Interagency work