|Job Title:||Chief Operating Officer / COO|
|Salary:||75000 - 95000|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Avis|
|Job Published:||30 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0116 464 5242|
|Member Contact||Gavin Avis|
|Contact Phone Number||0116 464 5242|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Chief Operating Officer role - Relocation Package available. Our prestigious manufacturing client who operate within the Injection Mould / Plastics Industry are looking for a Chief Operating Officer / COO to join their senior management team.
This is a new role in the Group and as such will commence as a ‘Director Designate’ role with progression to Director subject to satisfactory performance and sign off by the Board.
Chief Operating Officer duties include:
- Responsibility for the daily operation of production, manufacturing, engineering, sales, distribution and purchasing
- Full compliance with Health and Safety protocols for all company operations
- Collaborate closely at Director level and produce reports on company operations and performance against strategic objectives
- Deliver word class operational performance through the effective application of methodologies, systems, processes, resources and people through MRP, OEE and Six Sigma
- Responsibility for manufacturing gross profit
Chief Operating Officer skills and experience needed:
- Extensive experience in a Plastics / Mould manufacturer of General Manager level or more senior
- MBA or equivalent in experience
- IOSHH level 3
COO Benefits & Package: KPI Bonus (Potential £10k), Relocation Package of up to £8k. Enhanced Pension, Incremental Holiday Allowance (Private Healthcare & Death In Service Benefit Post Probation.) Work / Life Balance - This company encourage a healthy attitude towards work and overtime.