One of the leading names in luxury lifestyle are currently recruiting for a Chief Financial Officer to join their team at the London head office.
This is fantastic time to be joining the board of a privately-owned company who have grown to become a global market leader whilst maintaining their entrepreneurial flare and spirit. With an extremely bright future ahead you be actively involved in strategic growth and commercial planning that will see the company cement its place at the forefront of the industry.
The role will suit someone who is confident, commercially aware and not afraid to speak out in an owner managed business.
To be successful in the role you will have the following experience:
- Be currently working in a Group Finance Director or CFO role, dealing with a group of companies and subsidiaries with individual budgets
- Dealing with new acquisitions and or start ups
- Taking a company to IPO (preferred but not essential)
- Working with strong personalities
- Managing the finance team and with a hands-on attitude
- Implementing management incentives
- Leading the change process for financial related matters
- Experience of working with a luxury product
- Working in a hospitality related sector (preferred but not essential)