IFA firm based in North East London require an experienced Chartered Financial Adviser (or currently working towards) to join their business.
This role will suit an experienced Financial Adviser with a proven track record. This successful candidate will be supported by in-house investment specialists, technical experts and administrators enabling the adviser to focus on their job.
Independent Financial Adviser – Summary
- Provide holistic advice to high net worth and mass affluent private and SME clients.
- Meet with new and existing clients for reviews and explain the service whilst taking them through the financial planning process.
- Servicing existing client bank and newly introduced – no need to bring your own clients.
- Study leave provided along with support for further exams & professional development.
- Full Paraplanning and admin support provided - no need to produce your own reports.
- Handover provided by adviser to the support team to produce clear, technically accurate, compliant and concise financial planning reports for clients, including high level financial plans based on their entire financial position, suitability reports and regular investment review reports.
- Chartered status preferred. Can be working towards. Diploma Level 4 min.
- Strong experience as a successful IFA
- Proven track record of fee generation
- Good technical knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
Negotiable basic depending on experienece and qualifications + performance related bonus