We working with an FMCG company who are actively looking to recruit a Category Manager to join their marketing team.
As the Category Manager you will be responsible for:
· Building a new category function in the company Be the voice of the Shopper & Customer internally
· Driving category relationships with Key retailers being the key day to day contact with their category buying, marketing teams making sure that Joint business plans and BIPs are executed with excellence and targets are met.
· Work with Category teams in key retailers to ensure our brands are top of mind to enter initiatives to maximise sales and brand exposure ensuring ROI is met : review sales and assess success of campaigns.
· Compile customer/shopper focussed market product and category information and conduct promotional competitive surveys, monitoring retail trends and identifying potential areas in which to invest, based upon customer needs
· Working alongside customer and national accounts teams to translate customer insights into strategies which drive performance
· Assist business development function by preparing ad-hoc presentation to new potential customers
· Liaise with Brand Manager to ensure all content and materials for campaigns are implemented on time
As the Category Manager we are looking to speak to candidates with:
· Proven experience within Category Marketing
· Experienced gained within FMCG
· Excellent ability in compiling and presenting product and category information
· Strong communication skills both verbally and written
· Passion to succeed and grow