Category Analyst based in Aston, Birmingham
Are you highly numerate and conscientious? Do you have previous experience in analysing and interpreting data? Are you open to progression and looking for your next challenge?
We are one of the UK's leading wholesalers of fresh produce based in Aston, Birmingham who have an opportunity for a numerate Category Analyst to join our team.
Your hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
You will receive a salary of circa £23,000 per year. Alongside this, you will receive benefits such as 28 days holiday including the Bank Holidays, pension scheme and free parking.
As the Category Analyst, your duties will include:
* Managing customer relationships and analysing how productive these are for the company
* Visiting retail head offices of the customer accounts to answer any queries that may occur
* Providing statistical information in an accurate manner whilst adhering to company time deadlines
* Conversing with store managers and depots to understand key issues so you are able to offer solutions to any issues
* Interpreting data whilst producing reports and presentations to analyse conclusions and forecast for the following year
* Complying with all company policies
* Identifying any issues and making recommendations from the statistical data that you receive
* Assisting the Commercial team in providing forecast orders
* Achieving the retailers agreed service level of Key Performance Indicators relating to stock wastage and positions
* Becoming highly familiar with the market statistics for fresh produce
As the Category Analyst, you will be:
* Highly analytical and have previous experience of interpreting and analysing data
* Have excellent planning and organisational skills
* Desirable if you are educated to degree level
* Have a high degree of attention to detail and be able to follow strict deadlines
For more information, please contact Victoria on 0121 360 6000 or email email@example.com