PERMANENT POSITION - 5/263
Care Home Manager
Ideally a qualified Nurse - RGN/RMN with previous care home experience
Hampton, Greater London
Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £75,000 to £80.000 per year + Bonus
luxury &reputable Care Home with Nursing - Hampton - Nursing Home Manager - RGN or RMN
Our client, a reputable care provider, is looking for a Registered Care Home Manager for their home based near Hampton in Greater London. As the Registered Home Manager you will be ultimately responsible for the care, together with performance of the Home. Working with the operations team and support office you will ensure the Home is:
• Financially sound and profitable
• Quality driven - exemplary CQC compliant
• Customer Focused - residents well cared for and thriving
• Well lead - Leading from the front, including recruiting and developing your team
• A minimum of 2 years Care Home Manager experience (60 + beds).
• Ability to understand and evaluate complex situations and use a holistic approach to problem solving.
• Possess strong leadership skills and be comfortable in making challenging decisions in a demanding environment.
• Full working knowledge of the latest CQC requirements and appropriate health and safety legislation.
• Customer Focussed at all times with a commitment to continuous improvement within the Home.
• Strong clinical knowledge and expertise with an up to date nursing qualification plus an LMCS, RMA or equivalent management qualification is desired but not essential.
• NVQ Level 5 Qualification in Leadership and Management
In return you will receive;
• Competitive Salary
• 33 Days Holiday (inc Bank Holidays)
• Life insurance
• Payment of your NMC fees
• Discounts at Major High Street Retailers
• Industry Recognised Training, including ongoing professional development
• Progression Opportunities
• Food available, including Fruit and filtered water
• Comfortable Staff Rooms
They specialise in providing quality nursing and residential care for the elderly through dignity, respect, and individuality so they are supported to live a full self-determining and active life.
This client is a fast growing group who are seeking committed and talented Care Professionals to join the team who have a good track record working with dementia care.
If you are seeking employment in the Hampton area, please contact us for more details.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions