- Are you highly experienced in delivering exceptional training programmes in Communication, Sales and Leadership?
- Do you want to work for an entrepreneurial business where you can shape the future?
- Are values such as Teamwork, Bravery and Trust integral to how you work?
If so, we’d love to hear from you as our client is recruiting a Capability Development Manager. Reporting into the Business Director, you will be responsible for developing existing as well as new business, creating inspirational and innovative training schedules, and delivering these to you client portfolio. These courses will be a mix of classroom and virtual training, working with International Coaches, as this entrepreneurial business continues to grow at an exceptional rate globally.
So, what background do you need to for the role of Capability Development Manager?
- Exceptional training and delivery is a given for this role.
- Excellent writing skills as well as outstanding communication skills.
- High proficient in delivering training programmes in Leadership, Communication and Sales.
- Great attention to detail as well as highly analytical.
- Ideally from a Pharmaceutical background however this isn’t essential.
- The ability to travel the UK as well as some global travel is essential.
- You must be proactive as well as independent and a self-starter.
Because this role is within a small, entrepreneurial business, you need to able to roll your sleeves up & get stuck in. It’s a great business that has experienced phenomenal growth in the last couple of years, so you need to be able to adapt to meet not only the needs of the clients, but the needs of the business.
As a business, they are globally recognised and well respected in their field and for all employees, they want to nurture and develop your career just as you are doing for others. So, what’s not to like? Please get in touch to discuss the role of Capability Development Manager in more detail.
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 plus benefits
Job Reference: JR11444