Looking for candidates to present today and tomorrow:
The Campaign Manager will support the Retention team in planning, managing and implementing highly targeted direct and digital marketing programmes to increase player’s life-time value, frequency of play, and spend.
This is a new role to business, created as part of a departmental restructure, and a great opportunity to lead and shape the end-to-end process of Campaign Management and the value it brings.
Working with brand managers and creative teams, the Campaign Manager will be responsible for delivering industry-leading campaigns that marry the requirements of the business with the right communications strategy, channel mix, timing and creative execution.
Attributes and Skills:
- Effective communication skills especially the ability to communicate creative requirements in a constructive manner
- Excellent relationship building skills: tact and diplomacy are a must
- Advanced organisation skills
- Ability to think critically, brief effectively and manage the creative process
- Ability to create processes that delivery operational efficiency.