Our well-established client based in Warminster are currently recruiting for a CAD Engineer due to expansion.
Our client offer fantastic benefits including 31 days' holiday and a company pension scheme.
The role is imperative in our client's organisation, to satisfy internal and external customers in terms of quality and supply through the design of projects, from conception through to handover to installation.
The ideal candidate will have an Engineering background, strong Mechanical knowledge and will be an experienced user of AutoCAD. You will also need to be able to confidently interpret manufacturing drawings.
Our client have been established for over 40 years and have built up a reputation for the design, manufacture and installation high-quality entertainment and venue solutions for clients all over the world. Their in-house team create bespoke designs for their customers, while a team of dedicated engineers in the field support their installation and servicing requirements.
- Compile detailed production ready manufacturing drawings and component lists as required by the needs of the engineering schedule in a timely manner and to a high quality standard
- Compile site layout drawings and site assembly instructions as required by the needs of the projects ensuring a high level of accuracy
- Liaise with production to provide the required information to assist in the manufacture of product
- Continuously seek to improve the design processes to ensure efficiency and flexibility
- Ensure that the processes within your control adhere to relevant standards, Health and Safety requirements
- Personal training and development to ensure personal and business success
- The exactness of this job description may vary according to changing departmental and operational needs and you may from time to time be required to undertake such other duties as management may reasonably require
- Strong mechanical understanding
- Engineering qualification
- Experienced in AutoCAD
- An active and considered approach to problem solving
- Familiarity / able to interpret manufacturing drawings
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines without errors
- Proven team player who is willing to contribute effectively