Salary: up to £55k per annum
An opportunity has arisen for a C++ Developer to join our clients Solutions Team providing outstanding identification of customer requirements and solutions, development of products along with installation and implementation of tailored customisation and configuration.
We are looking for someone who is excited about technology, thinks outside the box and passionate about development.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development of new features within their core product suite.
- Supporting sales effort as required to assist Sale Engineers and Business Development teams throughout the pre-sales process by contributing to the design of complex integrated solutions that addresses customers’ needs.
- Ensuring processes are followed and standards are maintained.
- Experience in low level application design and languages (C and C++)
- Familiarity with the Development lifecycle
- Appreciation of low-level network programming
- Knowledge of web application security methods and how they are implemented
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to explain technical concepts in a friendly and patient manner
- An aptitude to learn new skills and apply knowledge to solve complex problems
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually but without continual supervision
- Version Control
- Both GCC & Visual C++
- MSI Creation
- Relaxation floor
- Free tea, coffee, fresh fruit and snacks
- Focused on education and training
- Bi-weekly in office pamper sessions
- In-house technical talks with internal and external speakers
- Bike to work scheme
- Simply Health & private medical insurance
- Company pension scheme with contributions
- Share Scheme
- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Sector: Customer Services, IT, Office
- Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 / Annum
- Reference: 1124
- Job Type: Permanent